Friday, April 12, 2013

Want to Become a Blogger?

Blogging is a great way to share your family history research with others. Just this morning I was contacted by someone in Australia to see if there was a link between my Ryans from Pallasgreen, County Limerick and his Ryans. I've been amazed at how a simple blog has resulted in online friendships and contacts with people from around the world. So how do you get started?

I'm pleased to announce that I will be teaching a series of three classes on blogging. To register, please read the requirements below and check your calendar. These are hands-on classes where you will be able to set up your blog online. If you have any questions, please email me with BLOG CLASS in the subject line. Five people have already enrolled and there are 18 computers in the lab. To guarantee a spot, please contact me as soon as possible.


Submitted by Kathy Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are deeply appreciated and encouraged.