Friday, May 11, 2012

Can It Really Be Day 4?


Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to blog.  I looked so forward to being an "Official Blogger" for NGS.  Who could have guessed that we're coming up on the final day and I've barely opened my computer!  It speaks to how busy I've been and the connections I've made to others at the conference.

It's been a great few days!  I've learned a few new tips and tricks!  I attended a session on Ancestry DNA and got a much better understanding of what it can and cannot do in its infant stage.  I have leads on how to research some Pennsylvania ancestors and how to better make use of Probate records.  But best of all, I've had the opportunity to strengthen old relationships and form new ones.  What a great conference it has been.  I'd love to hear about your experiences.

Kathy Reed

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, Like you I learned many new things. I took a few pictures. Not as many as I would have liked to. I enjoyed the company of many people I knew and met a Few new gen nuts. I always look forward to attending conferences. Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul,
      It was so nice seeing you at the conference (and at every other genealogically-related meeting. I'm glad you enjoyed it and, like you, I met a few new "gen nuts."

      Delete

Comments on this blog are deeply appreciated and encouraged.